HomeSolutions NJ LLC. is able to provide a complete interior finish carpentry package for many of New Jersey's custom home builders, designers, architects and homeowners.
Our services include (and are not limited to): typical interior mouldings, baseboards, crown moulding, door and window casings. We also can offer services on specialized applications of embossed mouldings, buildups, wainscot, coffered and box beamed ceilings.
Anything that can be dreamed and designed we can create and install. But it doesn’t stop there, we want you to know that we will take care of everything on your house as far as a painting is concerned. You do nothing but tell us what colors you want and even during the color choosing process we will help you choose the right color schemefor your house. Our painting services include:
- Your home's floors, fixtures and overall environment will be protected at all times.
- Work areas will be clean and tidy at the end of each day.
- Dust and vapor barriers will be set up to protect areas not presently being worked on as needed.
- Our preparation is extensive and vital to the longevity and beauty of our work. Prep includes removing failing paint, sanding, filling holes, repairing texture, caulking, cleaning and priming.
- All surfaces will be painted with at least two coats of high quality paint.
- All aspects of our work are top quality and will leave you with a great looking, long lasting paint job that will protect your home and investment.
- We will leave a consolidated and labeled touchup kit.
- We work to reduce the environmental impact of our work as much as possible. We keep the waste generated to a minimum, we recycle, reuse or donate any unused material and have low VOC paints available.
Contact or call us today at 973.862.7436.